Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Prayer requests

Here are 2 prayer requests from class members:

LifeGroup Member: Ned Rossini

This is Ned and I wanted to get a prayer request out for my grandfather. He had a series of strokes this morning and he is at the hospital. He lives in Arkansas and we are not sure how he is doing. This has happened before and he was fine but we are waiting for someone to get a definite statement and let my family know what is going on. He is almost 90 and any health issue is serious when you are 90. He is a strong guy so I think he will be alright but if you would pass this along I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ned Rossini

_______________________________

LifeGroup Member: Tarah Goodman

Our friend Amanda is having surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor on her vertebrae. It is about an 8 hour surgery and extremely intensive. Please pray for their entire family and for the doctors that will be working on her.

Thanks,

Tarah Goodman

No comments: